My job is to capture your most special days and moments, and I’m always just as excited as you are during your portrait session and on your wedding day! It makes me so happy when my clients are happy. To me that’s what it’s all about! I will give you some advice before the session in regards to what you should wear and any props you should bring with you for a portrait session. On your wedding day, I want you to feel so comfortable in front of the camera! This is why it’s so important to me that I form a relationship with you before your wedding! I want you to feel like you’re hanging out with a friend on your big day! The best thing you could do is an engagement session with me! That way you get to see how I work and we get to know each other which will ease your nerves on your wedding day!
- All portrait sessions include up to 1 hour at your location of choice.
- All newborn sessions are photographed in the comfort of your own home. I bring all of my gear and lighting and a few props. This keeps the session more personal to you! We get to use the nursery and your home. This session includes up to 3 hours.
- $400- Session fee with online gallery and digital images.
- * Ask about maternity/newborn special*
Family Portraits/ Portraits
- $175 up to 5 people. $10 per person over 5
- $250 – First Year Portraits: 3mo up to 1year
- Pricing begins at $2500.
- Each collection is completely customized to you wants, wishes & desires! After all, it is YOUR wedding day.
- Upon our first meeting, I will gather information on you and your day and then will come up with a collection that fits YOU and only YOU!
- My average client spends between $2,500 and $4,000.
- Wedding collections always include: 1 year password protected online gallery
- Purchase of prints through the web gallery
- Digital download of high resolution images
- 2nd shooter/assistant
- Travel fees will be applies to all session further than 15 miles of Cumberland, RI.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do you travel?
Absolutely! I would love to help you with your destination wedding and anything in between! Travel fees do apply further than 15 miles from Cumberland RI
- Do I receive all of my digital images?
Absolutely! I feel that it is very important each client receives their digital images! You can make prints NOW or 20 years from now!
- Do you always work with a second shooter?
Yes! I love the variety of different angles that I’m able to provide my clients.
- Do you edit all of your photographs?
I sure do! I hand edit each and every images one by one to ensure perfect quality.
- How many images will we receive?
The number of photos taken depends on a variety of things. The hours of coverage, type of event, etc. My average from an 8 hour day with a second shooter would be about 800 images.
- Do you design wedding albums?
I love designing albums and highly encourage it! I also design albums for maternity/newborn. The album design process happens after you receive your images!